SOLISTEK RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days of the order date. We provide two easy ways to return: to any SolisTek retailer or by mail to SolisTek. Items marked as "Final sale. No Returns" are not eligible for returns. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
RETURNING OR EXCHANGING PURCHASES TO STORES
Bring to the store:
- The package invoice* (This will serve as your receipt.)
- The item(s) to return or exchange
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- The credit card used for the original purchase
- For returns you will be issued a merchandise credit in the amount of the price of the item.
- For exchanges, the value of the item will be credited towards your new purchase.
- Shipping and handling charges and return mail charges are not refundable. However, if you placed an order in a store and had it shipped to you, you may return it to a store or to SolisTek.
- SolisTek warrants its digital ballasts to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- The warranty term is 3 years from the date of manufacture. Exceptions may be made if a receipt is provided showing purchase date within the 3 years.
- Misuse, abuse, or failure to follow instructions is not covered. SolisTek will, repair or replace products covered under this limited warranty that are returned to the place of purchase.
- To request warranty service, you must return your ballast to the original place of purchase along with the original receipt.
- Please save your receipt, the original is required for all warranty services.
- If you purchased SolisTek products from an authorized retailer/distributor, you must process the RMA with the retailer/distributor.
- SolisTek Inc. handles warranty claims with authorized retailers. If you are not an authorized retailer, you must claim warranty through the seller you purchased from.
- Make sure to test the ballast and confirm that it is defective before sending back an RMA.
- Your account will be charged both ways for shipping as well as a $50 service fee, if you send back a functioning product.
This limited warranty and liability set forth herein are in lieu of all other warranties and liabilities, whether in contract or in negligence, express or implied, in law or in fact. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the applicable product warranty. Company does not authorize any person to create for it any obligation or liability in connection with the products.
Notwithstanding anything in this limited warranty to the contrary, company shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special and/or punitive damages, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including, but not limited to, strict liability or negligence), patent infringement, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Company's maximum liability hereunder is limited to the original purchase price of the products.